On shopping: "I’m a bit of a tomboy. I love to shop, but I get really claustrophobic. I get headaches. I like to just go into one place and raid it and let that be it for a while."Is she saying the Hannah Montana movie wasn't deep?! ;)
On her tattoo: "It reminds me not to take things for granted, I mean, breathing — that was something none of them could do, the most basic thing. And I put it near my heart because that is where they will always be."
On The Last Song: "People will be really surprised when they see it. It’s pretty deep. I want to do edgier movies – movies where you walk away feeling fulfilled."
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Miley is a Harper's Bazaar Cover Girl
Looking surprisingly radiant (thank you, Photoshop), Miley Cyrus covers Harper's Bazaar's February issue. The singer/actress shared about shopping, her "Just Breathe" tattoo, and her upcoming film The Last Song.
Labels:
Miley Cyrus