Remember that song... I can see clearly now, the rain is gone. I can see all obstacles in my way. It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, SUNSHINY DAY! I miss the summer sun!
On a somewhat serious note
These are the things I have realized...
1. I've been trying too hard to be something I'm not. Today I feel like me. What a great feeling!
2. I have an unhealthy obsession with scarves
3. Life is too short, make the most of every day
4. I always want what I can't have (I will always love you Chanel)
5. I have very little patience
6. That dreams are meant to strive for, not day dream about
7. That I have a pair of boots for every day of the week :)
8. Fashion is about expressing yourself and creating your own individual style
9. I do not own a single piece of orange clothing (probably because it looks horrible on me)
10. I have minor OCD, therefore I could not end this on #9, it must be an even number



