Saturday, December 11, 2010

Photo Journal: 12/11/10

Week of December 6 - 11, 2010
I know this is the most boring photo journal, but that basically describes my week for you. It was very snowy and cold this week so I didn't feel like going out. That and the fact that I am on a shopping ban... no pretty, shiny, new things to show you. I do have to admit though, I have been feeling a lot more creative with my clothes lately which is always good. This weekend I am spending time with my boyfriend's family and hopefully catching up on some much needed sleep. (And lots of knitting)

...Weekly rundown...
1 Sunday blizzard = mini snowman
2 Took outfits pics since I'm trying to spruce up my Outfits page (coming soon)
3 Learned to knit!
4 Christmas shopping with the bro
5 Thursday night was freezing, so I stayed in and did some knitting... and tea drinking... 
like the old lady that I am
6 Friday nights are spent with my BF :)

Hope you all had a wonderful week!

Blog Archive