Wear more makeup
Wear Foundation. It evens out the skin, but also gives you a more polished look.
Dare I say it... lipstick. I have only ever owned one lipstick, but I think I may have to try it.
Filling in your eyebrows gives your face more structure, but be sure to use the right shade so you don't look like this...
Dress Age appropriate
As a rule, I do not wear track pants or hoodies out in public. As comfortable as they are, they definitely reinforce that age 16 look. Plus, it's always way more enjoyable slipping into those cozy clothes after a long day rather than wearing them all day.
I have bought some more heels lately, and since I am only 5' 3", every little bit helps. They add the height, but also a bit of sass to your step.
Speak with Intelligence
I don't mean try to sound smart, but speak clearly and with confidence rather than mumbling something under your breath. A well educated tongue will make people respect you, so don't use slang or foul language at work.
![]() |
| What do you see first? The faces or the candelabra? |
If you have any tips for me, pass them on!
Images from Google Images and Weheartit.com

